QRQ Profiler 1.0
QRQ Profiler is a sampling profiler for Windows 2000/XP.
This tool is designed for Delphi programmers but can be used with
other programming languages as well.
- Time-based and event-based sampling
- Statistics break-down by thread, CPU, and User/Kernel mode
- Statistics by module (including drivers),
unit, source code line and machine instruction
- Source code view
- Disassembled machine instructions for every source code line
- Disassembled code of system modules and drivers
- Debug info from the Delphi MAP files and Microsoft debug symbols
- Automatic download of debug symbols
- Automatic source file finder
- Meaningful thread names
QRQ Profiler is released as freeware with source code and licensed under
Mozilla Public License
QRQ Profiler uses the PerfUtil library from the
Performance Inspector project
as a sampling engine.
Install Performance Inspector before running QRQ Profiler.
Profiling results for my Sliding Minimum function.
The if statements
are particularly slow.
Profiling results at the machine instruction level.
Now let us see where my program spends time in the system modules
Overall statistics. The Manager thread does not seem to do much work. Is this
typical of managers?
Sample counts by module, including system DLLs and drivers.
Detailed module info on the right side. Aha! ialmdev5.dll
that consumes 22% of CPU time in my program is a display driver.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Afreet Software, Inc.
New software announcements
for this software